Dear Parents and Students,
As a fully accredited film school, for the past 30 years we have worked tirelessly to maintain the highest academic standards and graduate success rates possible.
We know it’s important to research your options before making decisions on your academic and professional future. With that in mind, please review the following carefully.
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has determined that Recording Radio and Film Connection meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
- The United States Bureau of Accredited Schools (USBAS) has recognized all of Film Connection Film Institute’s programs, teachers and training facilities/one-on-one classrooms in professional working environments. Visit the bureau at USBAS.org
- The National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance (NPSAA) has recognized all of Film Connection Film Institute’s programs as meeting their standards for curriculum, teachers, and educational excellence. Visit the NPSAA here.
- The National Association of Music Education (MENC) has recognized the Film Connection Film Institute as a member in good standing. Please visit their website by clicking here http://www.menc.org/.
- The American Association for the Arts has recognized the Film Connection Film Institute as a member school specializing in Mentor/Apprentice training.
- Audio Engineering Society has also granted The Film Connection Film Institute family of programs with membership. This society also lists most of our music producing and audio engineering teachers as a members as well. Please visit these prestigious societies.
- The Independent Film Alliance recognized our CPIHL. Click here
- The National Guild for Community Arts Education, one of the nation’s leading non-profit advocacy groups of education, has granted membership to the Film Connection Film Institute.
- The American Music Producers Guild (AMP) has also granted us membership to its prestigious producer’s only association.
- The National Guild for Community Arts Education, one of the nation’s leading non-profit advocacy groups of Education has partnered with Film Connection Film Institute Schools by granting Film Connection Film Institute membership.
- SLM Financial is a U.S. government backed School Loan Provider, the largest in the country. The Film Connection Film Institute is proud to be a certified provider of The Smart Option Loan, which only offered to schools that demonstrate EXCELLENCE in TRAINING and sound financial foundation.
- The Recording Radio Film Connection is a Member in Good Standing of The Recording Academy, which is the official accreditation for schools granted by The Grammy Awards.
- The Film Connection Film Institute is also a member of The National Academy of Broadcasting (NAB).
- The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM).
- The Society of Professional Audio Recording Services (SPARS)
- The Film Connection Film Institute Family of Schools is a CERTIFIED TRAINING CENTER for Avid (formerly Digi Design) Pro Tools™.
- The Film Connection Film Institute is a member in good standing of the Art Schools Network (ASN)
Since we maintain the highest accreditation standards, our programs qualify for the new Lifetime Learning Tax Credit. For more information about The Lifetime Learning Tax Credit or any other credits or deductions that may apply to your situation, please visit the following IRS publication: http://www.irs.gov/publications/p970/index.html
These are private organizations that are not recognized by the United State Department of Education.